Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's amazing what'll excite a creative person


I'm really excited right now. And it's actually pretty dorky that I'm so excited about this.

Have you ever been searching for an image of billboard to drop your ad onto? Or needed the perfect shot of a person wearing a plain white t-shirt so you can set some type? Well, I stumbled upon a company called LiveSurface and that's all they do - provide stock of images which contain blank surfaces for you to drop ads, type, photos or whatever on to.

They've got blank coffee cups and pieces of paper, empty buttons and people holding blank business cards. And if you actually bother to buy the images, they come fully layered with the selections already completed.

Finally. Seriously. This is awesome. I know. I'm a geek. These things excite me. Samples below. Go back to work.







No comments:

Post a Comment