Thursday, March 17, 2011

How to resign in style

I've seen this email, without exaggeration, about a million times:
Hello friends. I've been at Acme Advertising for almost five years now. Within that time I've had the opportunity to work on some awesome projects, with some amazing people. All of whom I call friends. One of of which I've procreated with. Alas, it's time for me to move on. Next Friday will be my last day as I'm moving on to Coyote & Coyote. Please join me at (insert bar name here) at 5:00.
However, when Jeff Greenspan was resigning his post at R/GA he decided to do something a bit different. Click here for his version of Hitler's famous scene in Downfall.  



While you're there though, poke around the rest of his site. His advertising work is top notch, but so is the rest of his work. There's been a lot of talk about 'your other portfolio' and Jeff truly epitomizes that. He's behind the Hipster Traps that have recently gotten press and was involved in the development of Facebook Letterbombing. By all accounts, he keeps himself quite busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment