One thing that you'll need to remember is that the high-res downloads are only available on Rights Manged images. So be sure to select "All Rights Managed" when searching.
Welcome to First Light!
We are happy to offer Hi-res comping, to help you create more polished work for your portfolio, and school assignments. You are now able to arrange self-serve access to Hi-res imagery across our full portfolio of "Rights-managed collections".
Do the following to access the image:
1. Log in to the site using your username and password
2. Click on Photography to get to that search page
3. Unclick the All Royalty-Free radio button, so that your search will include Rights Managed images only
4. Search for the images you want using the Keyword search
5. Once you have selected a Rights-managed image, click on the Download Hi-res for comping prompt to the right of the image (see below for reference)
6. Click the box "I understand that this free comp is for layout purposes only, and I agree to license this image from First Light prior to final use."
7. Click the Download Hi-Res, and download the .zip file containing the image to your computer
Please note, these images cannot be used for commercial use. They may only be used as part of your student assignments, and for your own personal portfolio. If an image is to be used in any commercial manner, such as to promote any product or organization, including web use, you must contact an account executive to arrange for licensing.
This service will be available to you for one year, and is limited to 25 high-res downloads per student. If for any reason you require a few more comps for your portfolio, though, please contact me and I can reset your download limit.
Please let me know if I can be of any further help, and any feedback on this new service would be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: If you sent me your login by 11:30 am Monday, then your account should be active. For those who sent them later than that, I will send another batch of logins Tuesday afternoon.