Keep it up, we're building momentum here. Portfolio Show is less than two months away, so we still have a lot of ground to cover.
Key things to remember from tonight:
- Think about which ideas everyone seemed to have and stay away from them. This happened a lot with Featherlite. Shoot for the unexpected.
- Don't forget about the brief. Not everything laid out tonight was on brief. Review the "Single Minded Thought" as you move forward. During presentations next week the first thing I'll ask, is if you're on brief.
- If you have additional thoughts or ideas before next class, please don't hesitate to contact me.
For next Thursday:
- Bring in final ads. That means, three sexy looking ads, fully designed. And hopefully, some non-traditional.
- Remember to think about design, layout, fonts, images, headlines, tag lines, body copy - all that stuff. This isn't kinda sorta how the ad might look. These are polished ads that should be ready to go in your book.